New Source: JusticeNewsFlash.com
12/21/2010 // West Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
Mesothelioma Lawyer Marketing News: Mesothelioma lawyers face stiff competition in the realm of Mesothelioma and asbestos litigation. Cases concerning asbestos exposure or the development of Mesothelioma cancer, a deadly form of cancer that attacks the lining of the body’s internal organs as a result of being exposed to asbestos fibers, are few and far between; making it that much harder to acquire new cases for your law firm.
Not only is the potential client pool very limited, only around 3000 cases per year, you’re also battling national caliber competitors for the victim’s legal representation.
Inhalation of asbestos fiber can lead to life-threatening diseases and cancers. The most common form of Mesothelioma is pleura Mesothelioma, which attacks the outer lining of the lungs and internal chest wall. Asbestosis, also know as an occupational lung disease; can cause chronic inflammatory and fibrotic medical condition, which affects the lung tissue. These diseases can take years, even decades to manifest in its victims, and once a person is diagnosed, the outlook is invariably grim.
Effective law firm Internet marketing campaigns for Mesothelioma attorneys are crucial to your law firm’s success in Mesothelioma and asbestos litigation. A comprehensive approach that includes search engine optimization (SEO), keyword targeting, social media, pay-per-click, page one website ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing search engine result pages (SERP); as well as active marketing is required to gain clients and new cases. Optimizing for the right keywords in your area of practice is imperative to a successful marketing campaign; simply making a website and wishing for the best will not suffice.
Mesothelioma law is a highly competitive area, with a lawyer marketing investment to match. Before your law firm invests the money required to acquire new clients and be ranked above your competitors on SERPs, your law firm, along with an experienced law firm marketer, needs to decide which marketing direction to take your law firm in. Listed below are four marketing strategies to consider:
• Law firm website: A lawyer website is key in gaining new clients and effectively marketing your law firm. People are not thumbing through the Yellow Pages anymore, and they are going beyond personal recommendations for this highly specialized practice area. Consumers are now conducting their own legal representation research on the Internet, comparing one law firm website to another. Having an informative and search engine friendly website is imperative to your success.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Identifying and targeting the right keywords using the Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI) will help to rank your website at the top on Google, Yahoo and Bing SERPs. Searched keywords are also how potential clients find your law firm website on the Internet. If you’re not ranked on the first two pages of SERPs, the chances of your law firm website being found are significantly decreased.
• Pay-per-click: These advertising campaigns are very expensive as competitors bid up the price of the choice key words. The pay-per-click law firm ad would appear in the right column on Internet searches and on other hosted websites for potential clients to see, and hopefully click on. The plus side—the advertiser (the law firm) only pays the price when Internet users click their ad.
• Social Media: Social media is now an integral piece of an effective marketing mix. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other social networking sites are some of the most highly trafficked websites on the Internet, and are where potential clients are spending a large portion of their time. The expansive and captive audience makes social media an effective driver of brand visibility and awareness.
• Newsrooms: A one-of-a-kind Vision Smart News powered newsroom, will elevate your law firm’s presence and voice. These state-of-the-art law firm newsrooms center around user-generated content, which is published on the newsroom by the law firm including firm updates, commentary, news articles, press releases, and other content that attorneys choose to add. These private label attorney newsrooms, complete with a search engine optimization feature, allow your law firm’s message to be heard across the web with the push of a button.
There is a wide array of Internet marketing options for Mesothelioma lawyers to choose from, but without the help of an experienced law firm marketer, your law firm can get lost on the information superhighway.
CEPAC, a lawyer marketing and legal advertising agency that is experienced in marketing for Mesothelioma lawyers, offers top-notch lawyer marketing services like newsrooms, social media and advertising campaigns, along with the more traditional lawyer marketing approaches including television, radio and print advertising.
For more information on law firm marketing website design for attorneys, SEO for law firms or Smart News Technology for Mesothelioma lawyers, contact Rene Perras or visit Cepac.com.
Address: 215 south olive, west palm beach, fl 33401
Url: Lawyer marketing – Rene Perras News Source: JusticeNewsFlash.com – Press Release Distribution